We are looking for an energetic Product Manager to join Flowey and help contribute to the growth and success of our team.
We’re a young company with tremendous momentum, and are looking for someone to work closely with the founders to build out the product strategy and roadmap. The ideal person will be adaptable, a problem solver, a structured thinker, and excited about growing a company. You’ll be opportunistic and proactively look for ways to improve the product experience for Flowery users and customers.
Your main responsibilities include:
– Ownership and execution of product strategy and roadmap, delivering results against company goals.
– Collaborate with engineering to bring new features or optimizations to life.
– Conversion optimization for Flowery’s ecommerce & online subscription business.
– Ownership of ecommerce tracking & reporting (Google Analytics).
– Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
Experience and Skills
This role requires a combination of the following skills and/or experience:
– 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
– Experience with agile product management methodologies
– Experience using Jira (or similar project management tools)
– Experience working closely with engineers to ship new software to users
– Familiarity with Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tools)
– Startup experience a plus
Launched in 2015, Flowery is a flower delivery service that brings fresh-cut flowers to your door through its membership offering (recurring or one-time). Flowery has established a strong position in the market and has succeeded in challenging the traditional flower industry through its membership offering and delivery model. Flowery’s approach creates minimal waste in alignment with a more sustainable future. Flowery is rapidly expanding across Sweden and investing in continued growth in the coming years. As part of this growth strategy, you are recruited as a key role within the company and share the vision to build a modern and sustainable flower service.
This a full-time position, based at the Flowery head office in Stockholm, Södermalm.
Immediate start, so don’t wait to apply. Please send your application to email@example.com