We are looking for an energetic and data-driven Marketing Manager to join Flowery and help contribute to the growth and success of our team.
We’re a young company with tremendous momentum, and are looking for someone to work closely with the founders to build out the marketing strategy and roadmap. The ideal person will be creative, analytical, a problem-solver, a structured thinker, and excited about growing a company. You’ll be opportunistic and proactively look for ways to improve to grow the brand and acquire new customers.
Marketing is instrumental to Flowery’s success, and as-such you’ll be involved in building the brand, driving acquisition, and building loyalty amongst existing customers. You should be familiar with user acquisition, social media, content marketing, as well as email marketing. The ideal candidate will balance both the Art & Science of the marketing discipline and be responsible for overseeing campaigns and reporting on the outcomes.
The main responsibilities include:
– Launch, execute and report on Acquisition Campaigns to generate demand for Flowery.
– Launch, execute and report on Email Marketing Campaigns to existing users.
– Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to develop & launch key marketing initiatives.
– Coordinative with product & design to develop a world-class brand & content (website, social media, and campaigns).
– Brainstorm and execute creative campaign concepts to build the Flowery brand.
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
Experience and Skills
This role requires a combination of the following skills and/or experience:
– 2+ years marketing experience at a consumer/ecommerce startup
– Experience with Facebook Ad Manager (and similar tools from Google, Snapchat, etc.)
– Experience with Mailchimp (or similar email marketing program)
– Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics
– Proficiency with spreadsheet and presentation software
Launched in 2015, Flowery is a flower delivery service that brings fresh-cut flowers to your door through its membership offering (recurring or one-time). Flowery has established a strong position in the market and has succeeded in challenging the traditional flower industry through its membership offering and delivery model. Flowery’s approach creates minimal waste in alignment with a more sustainable future. Flowery is rapidly expanding across Sweden and investing in continued growth in the coming years. As part of this growth strategy, you are recruited as a key role within the company and share the vision to build a modern and sustainable flower service.
This a full-time position, based at the Flowery head office in Stockholm, Södermalm.
Immediate start, so don’t wait to apply. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org